When it comes to that special moment when you and your newly wed partner step out onto the Dance Floor and Dance for the first time as a married couple, you want the most perfect song. There are so many classic “First Dance” songs. However, if you are looking for something new to stay up to date, here is a list of the Top Ten for 2013 according to Wedding Wire. Is yours in this list?
- “What Makes You Beautiful” by One Direction
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
- “You Are My Rock” by Beyonce
- “Just the Way You Are” by Bruno Mars
- “Just a Kiss” by Lady Antebellum
- “Home” by Phillip Phillips
- “Without You” by David Guetta ft. Usher
- “As Long as You Love Me” by Justin Bieber
- “Heartbeat” by the Fray
- “Kiss Me” by Ed Sheeran
We can make it creative!
If you and your fiance want to WOW your guests with something different, let us know and we can create a “Megamix” of slow and fast songs for your first dance to be extra special! All of our DJ’s are passionate about creating lasting memories in any way we can to make it extra fun.
We hope you enjoy this list. If you have any recommendations as to what should be added to this list, feel free to Post your Top Ten on our Facebook Page.