Perrysburg, OH – January 14, 2015 – WeddingWire, the nation’s leading online wedding marketplace, named Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) as a winner of the prestigious WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® 2015 for DJ in Perrysburg!
The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® 2015 recognizes the top five percent of wedding professionals in the WeddingWire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality, service, responsiveness and professionalism. The esteemed awards are given to the top local wedding vendors in more than 20 service categories, from wedding venues to wedding photographers, based on their professional achievements from the previous year.
While many industry award winners are selected by the host organization, the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® winners are determined solely based on reviews from real newlyweds and their experiences working with Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs). Award-winning vendors are distinguished for the quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of the reviews they have received from their past clients.
“It’s always exciting to start the year by honoring the top-rated wedding professionals within the WeddingWire Network who represent more than two million reviews on our website,” said Timothy Chi, CEO, WeddingWire. “Each of the businesses recognized are committed to quality, professionalism and all around top-notch service. We applaud Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) for their impressive achievements within the wedding industry.”
As a Couples’ Choice Awards® winner, Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) is highlighted within the WeddingWire Network, which is comprised of more than 200,000 wedding professionals throughout North America and abroad.
Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs) is proud to be one of the top DJ in Perrysburg in the WeddingWire Network, which includes leading wedding sites such as WeddingWire, Project Wedding, Brides.com, Martha Stewart Weddings, and Weddingbee. We would like to thank our past clients for taking the time to review our business on WeddingWire. We value all of our clients and truly appreciate the positive feedback that helped us earn the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® 2015.
For more information about Book That DJ (Professional Wedding DJs), please visit our WeddingWire Storefront today at
To learn more about the Couple’s Choice Awards®, please visit www.weddingwire.com/couples-choice-awards.
WeddingWire, the leading technology company serving the $100 billion wedding and events industry, is the largest online vertical marketplace connecting engaged couples with event professionals. With more than two million consumer reviews, it is the industry leader in consumer reviews. The site enables engaged couples to search, compare and book from an extensive database of more than 200,000 recently reviewed event professionals, from venues to photographers. WeddingWire provides event professionals with the technology they need to serve their clients, including a SaaS platform, which powers advertising, marketing, and CRM needs of local wedding and events businesses nationwide.
Starting November 28, 2014 Book That DJ will be DJing Saturday Nights at Bar Louie in Levis Commons Perrysburg.
Want to stay warm this winter? Strap on your Dancing Shoes and come out and dance the night away with Book That DJ. We are bringing our award winning DJ service to you every Saturday Night! If you’ve experienced anyone from our team DJ an event you were at, now you get to enjoy that every weekend! Jason and his crew will be bringing you all the hits mixed with old school favorites and mashed up in to a very fun night! We here at Book That DJ LOVE what we do and now we have the opportunity to bring it to you every Saturday.
1. Our “Open Communication Policy” allow our clients to contact us through Email, Phone, or even Text Message. With this policy, we allow a 24 hour window for all communication. This means that if a client reaches out to us and is unable to make contact, we respond within 24 hours. We understand the importance of constant contact and availability in order to maintain a stress free client relationship.
2. We don’t just DJ, we help our clients plan their big day to perfection. We are able to do this with not only the online planning tools available for each client, but also our final meeting process. Each of our DJs are trained in wedding etiquette and have strong customer service skills in order to help each client create the best possible experience.
3. Our ability to “Read The Crowd” and ensure that everyone at the event has an amazing time. We not only play great music for all ages, we make sure we are mixing it up all night long and not just playing for certain groups in certain sections of the night. We take requests from our clients and their guests if necessary, but we make sure we are constantly aware of the “vibe” and “flow” of the evening.
4. Working with other vendors to ensure the flow. Our team knows that everyone has a job to do. From the catering staff, to the photographers, and even the bartenders, we make sure everyone is in the loop of what events are taking place and when during the entire night. Yes, the DJ is an important part of the evening to ensure that everyone is having a wonderful experience. However, we work well with and respect all other vendors for each event.
5. Our Reputation. We already have a great reputation with previous clients and other wedding professionals. Yes, we have only been in the wedding industry for a little over 3 years. However, we feel that this gives us a very modern appeal to our Bride and Grooms. Our owner, Jason Kelley, was voted “Best DJ in Toledo” from the Toledo City Paper for 2013. We hope to maintain this title within our company as long as we can. The care, and effort we put in to weddings is what makes them love us so much. They become more like family to us than just clients.
All of this AND MORE is available for your big day!
DJ Daniel Lopez
DJ Daniel Lopez is the latest addition to the Book That DJ Team. Originally from California, Daniel has been a Toledo native since he was a youngster. With a background in Sales, Customer Service, and Even Bar Tending, Daniel makes… Read MORE HERE
Book That DJ is continuously growing in the Greater Toledo Area! We have even started a new branch in the Findlay/Lima Area! Thank you all for your continued Support! We set a high standard of excellence and not everyone makes the cut! Daniel has definitely exceeded our expectations and has put his time in to the planning process and learned our style, standards, and fun fun ways!
Daniel Lopez is trained in Wedding Etiquette and has experience with Pool Parties, Holiday Parties, Birthday Parties, and even the Bar/Club nights!
Thank You ALL Again for your continued support! “Like” us on Facebook Here
The Toledo Parent Reader’s Choice Awards are among us.
Please take a moment out of your day and fill out this ballot. We really appreciate all of your continued support.
*1. You may only vote once.
*2. No answer should be repeated more than three times.
*3. A minimum of 30 questions must be answered for your ballot to be eligible.
*4. Your name and email address must be included.
*5. No ballot stuffing! No photocopies! (We will discard any ballots that we suspect are fraudulently submitted.)