That’s right. Whether you’ve recently gotten engaged or you have even been engaged for some time now, you’re clearly in love. Your wedding day is a day you will remember for the rest of your lives. Getting the opportunity to marry the one you love is such an amazing experience. But at the same time, planning a wedding can be very stressful and tedious.
We here at Book That DJ not only specialize in Hosting, Emceeing, and DJing weddings, we also work with the areas top professionals. Our service doesn’t start the day of your wedding, our services start the day you decide to Book That DJ! From our online Wedding Planning Area to our established relationships with professionals for any and all aspects for your wedding, we are here to guide you along the way. Making sure your planning process is as stress free as possible is what makes us so highly revered within the wedding world. We are not just DJs, we are your Wedding Experts!
We are an official Award Winning Company. We not only have received the Wedding Wire’s Brides Choice Award for many years, our owner was voted Best DJ in Toledo by the Toledo City Paper. All of our DJs have been put through rigorous training and testing on wedding etiquette and entertainment procedures. We are the only company in Northwest Ohio that practices and perfects our processes continuously in order for you to receive the absolute best option for your wedding day. Hand picked by our owner himself and trained to perfection, our high standard of excellence must be upheld at all times in order for a DJ to remain a part of our team.
We get asked by fellow professionals, future brides & grooms, and even people planning a special event, “When should we decide to book that dj?” Our answer is always the same, “RIGHT AWAY!”.
There are a few reasons why you should book that dj immediately and here they are:
What that means is that we are limited on the number of DJs we have on our team. The reason for this is because it is hard to find the perfect people to represent our brand as well as trust handling some of the biggest and most important days of your lives. We always keep one DJ open to ensure that in case of emergency, you will still have someone from our crew be at your event handling everything correctly.
It goes without saying that entertainment is one of the most (if not THE Most) important factor for any event. You can have a beautiful venue, perfect decorations, great food and drink options… But, if your guests are bored, or if they don’t know what is going on, or if your DJ just plain old sucks, your event wont be anything like it could have been. Just as well, you can have a basic backyard bar-b-q with plastic place settings and if your DJ is awesome, your event ROCKED!
So if you’re planning a Wedding, Birthday Party, Surprise Party, Holiday Party, Corporate Event, Etc… BOOK THAT DJ TODAY!
Want a stress free wedding? Sure, everyone does. Here are some tips to ensure that your big day will be stress free.
He took the time to get a ring and planed how to ask for your hand in marriage. The mood was set, he popped the question, and then came the excitement! There will be a wedding! You get to bring all of your friends and family to one place for the biggest occasion of your life. You get to be treated like a queen and have more fun then you could possibly imagine. Your separate families now become one! You can’t believe how lucky you are that you’re about to marry the love of your life and planning the ultimate party to celebrate with the people you both love.
Sounds easy, doesn’t it? Well, anyone who has planned a wedding and those of us professionals within the wedding industry know that it can easily become one of the most stressful things you will ever do. The nightmares begin a few months prior to the big day of everything imaginable going wrong. Then you can’t seem to get a hold of important vendors that are supposed to be providing their services for your big day. Maybe some of them even start creating unnecessary stress by changing their policies or procedures. What if they have simply gone out of business? Sounds dreadful doesn’t it? Well not as dreadful as things actually going wrong on the big day and leaving those lasting memories that will haunt you for longer than you would imagine.
Well, here are two great tips to help you be stress free and avoid unnecessary nightmares.
You cannot get to know what a company is like simply by asking them their price. Do your research, read reviews, and schedule an official meeting. Don’t pigeonhole yourself in to only selecting a wedding professional that is under a certain price point. You may be missing out on the best day of your life by merely saving a little bit in one area of your budget. If the wedding professional is worth it and can alleviate the unnecessary stress but is a few dollars more than you planned, you may just want to adjust your budget. The only way to find out who is perfect for your big day is to invest your time and meet with as many professionals as you can. Meeting with your prospective vendors is the most important way to weed out those that may look good on paper but are unprofessional and may cause you nightmares.
What to look for: Do they have a good reputation among other vendors? What are their accomplishments? Do they avoid meeting you? Do they show up late to the meeting or reschedule last minute? How are they dressed for this meeting? Pay attention to demeanor and body language. Are they meeting you at an official meeting place? Have they prepared a presentation to cover all of the questions you may have or may have not even thought of? How long have they been in business? What do they say about other vendors in their respective fields? Most importantly do they care about what your needs are and want to fit the overall view you have for your big day?
Official Wedding Planners know suggestions to make on who and what would be perfect for your big day. Make sure you do your research on the wedding planner as well in order to ensure they have a valued professional opinion. We aren’t saying to hire your cousin or best friend to be your “Wedding Planner”. If you are able to do it, hire an official wedding planner for your big day. Not only will they know the right vendors to choose, they will also take care of handling all of the unnecessary stress that may arise during the planning process and even on the big day. A real wedding planner will also be able to save money within your budget because they already have established relationships with professional vendors.
We hope you enjoyed our article. If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us.
“As a wedding professional for many years now, I have learned some great tips for how to plan a wedding and maintain a stress free atmosphere for our clients. However, it wasn’t until I proposed and began planning a wedding with my fiance that I learned the most important aspects of planning a wedding. There were so many things I never thought of because I had never experienced the actual planning process personally. I now know that throughout this process we will be able to provide an even better service and give proper advice to all of our clients. So if you or someone you know is looking for a Wedding DJ still, tell them to Book That DJ! We are your wedding professionals. Thank you for taking the time to read our article.”
We absolutely love creating memories on one of the biggest days of our clients lives. We put more energy, passion, and thought in to what we do than any other wedding dj company in Northwest Ohio. But don’t just take our word for it. Read some of our DJ Reviews Here and see what our clients are saying about us.
Check out this fun video!!!
Contact Us Today to BOOK THAT DJ!!!
1. Our “Open Communication Policy” allow our clients to contact us through Email, Phone, or even Text Message. With this policy, we allow a 24 hour window for all communication. This means that if a client reaches out to us and is unable to make contact, we respond within 24 hours. We understand the importance of constant contact and availability in order to maintain a stress free client relationship.
2. We don’t just DJ, we help our clients plan their big day to perfection. We are able to do this with not only the online planning tools available for each client, but also our final meeting process. Each of our DJs are trained in wedding etiquette and have strong customer service skills in order to help each client create the best possible experience.
3. Our ability to “Read The Crowd” and ensure that everyone at the event has an amazing time. We not only play great music for all ages, we make sure we are mixing it up all night long and not just playing for certain groups in certain sections of the night. We take requests from our clients and their guests if necessary, but we make sure we are constantly aware of the “vibe” and “flow” of the evening.
4. Working with other vendors to ensure the flow. Our team knows that everyone has a job to do. From the catering staff, to the photographers, and even the bartenders, we make sure everyone is in the loop of what events are taking place and when during the entire night. Yes, the DJ is an important part of the evening to ensure that everyone is having a wonderful experience. However, we work well with and respect all other vendors for each event.
5. Our Reputation. We already have a great reputation with previous clients and other wedding professionals. Yes, we have only been in the wedding industry for a little over 3 years. However, we feel that this gives us a very modern appeal to our Bride and Grooms. Our owner, Jason Kelley, was voted “Best DJ in Toledo” from the Toledo City Paper for 2013. We hope to maintain this title within our company as long as we can. The care, and effort we put in to weddings is what makes them love us so much. They become more like family to us than just clients.
All of this AND MORE is available for your big day!